New - Archives - Profile - Notes - Email - Design - Diaryland
fun surveyesque thing
Stolen from the delightful slumper.
1. Copy this whole list into your journal.
2. Bold the things that you have in common with me.
3. Whatever you don't bold, replace with things about you.
01. I generally don't drink coffee or tea, although I will occasionally drink some tea to wake myself up.
02. I took up smoking at 15, and gave it up for good sometime in the last two years.
03. I am not colourblind.
04. I'm allergic to pollen.
05. I have seen snow before.
06. My favourite colour is purple, at the moment.
07. I don't really care when people type in all caps online, although the practice of alternating upper and lower case letters is somewhat irksome.
08. Members of my family often leave money lying about the house; it's often very hard to figure out who owns it.
09. I own a bicycle, but no car.
10. I play the guitar.
11. I'm not actually sure when I lost my virginity, because I don't know whether or not the first time "counts" or not, because... uh, better not to go into it.
13. I have very white nails.
14. I love English.
15. Some music makes me sad.
16. I'm really ticklish on my feet and under my arms.
17. I used to have baths every day but now rarely take them.
18. I occasionally like big, dumb, action movies.
19. I want my children to grow up living in a house, not an apartment.
20. I like getting things in the mail.
21. I have issues with my mother.
22. I hate it when people yell.
23. I used to swear a lot, but these days it rarely seems necessary.
24. I prefer to sleep naked when it's hot.
25. I love any opportunity to display my physical strength, which I like to imagine is considerable.
26. I have a lot of secrets, although not from my diary.
27. I love hearing new kinds of (good) music.
28. It takes a while to get to know me.
29. I sometimes get jealous of people who are smarter than me, but in general I enjoy being around people who are smarter than me more than being around people who are stupider than me.
30. I do not wear make-up, and despite my best efforts still do not really understand why anyone would.
31. I wish I owned more CDs.
32. I don't cry a lot.
33. I procrastinate. A LOT.
34. I love all the seasons in different ways; I can't pick a favourite.
35. I have minor issues with my weight.
36. I clip my left-hand fingernails very short.
37. I want to learn to speak French.
38. I have toyed with the idea of going to the gym, but I suspect I wouldn't get value for money.
39. I've learnt something from many of the people I've met, but a lot of them were just repeating lessons I'd already done.
40. I had a very unhappy childhood, although I won't deny there were happy parts.
41. I really enjoy thoughtful gifts, even if they cost nothing. Still, I'll like almost anything just because the person took the time to pick it out.
42. I sometimes like going to the beach, but rarely go.
43. The thought of having kids scares me.
44. Iíve had frequent contact with my Dad nearly all my life, although he's a very distant person and I occasionally feel like he's still a stranger to me even now.
45. I think that regarding the word "cunt" as "the worst swearword there is" is misogynistic, but on the other hand, I'm not about to start crusading for it to be more frequently used.
46. I think stereotypes are stupid.
47. I devote very little thought to clothes.
48. I would die without music.
49. Receiving letters makes me really, really happy.
50. I want to be loved.
51. I burn really easily, and find it very hard to tan.
52. I loved high-school once I got to Year 12.
53. I wish I had taken more advantage of the opportunities I had in high school.
54. I will finish writing a book someday.
55. I do not like vegemite.
56. I like bananas, but I like mangoes more.
57. I've not had sex in a movie theatre.
58. I spend too much time online.
59. I like receiving letters in the mail.
60. One of my favourite things to do is make my friends laugh.
61. I'm happy with my eyes as they are.
62. I hate some pop music.
63. I'm more receptive to meeting new people than I used to be.
64. I am the second of four children.
65. I am one of those rare people who is able to use a credit card safely.
66. I really like learning stuff
67. I have one middle name
68. I like surprises.
69. I try to read lots of books at once, which usually doesn't work very well.
70. I donít hide my shyness well.
71. I am gradually starting to see that being "grown-up" isn't all bad.
72. I love my thighs, and my legs generally.
73. I only like change when things are bad to begin with.
74. I love getting new books.
75. I've never kept a journal for much more than a few weeks, until I got onto diaryland.
76. Iím terrible at making small decisions, I usually flip out and make the wrong decision really fast.
77. I rarely enjoy watching sport on TV.
78. If I don't like a song, I hope that my friends donít either.
79. I like it when I don't find silences uncomfortable, but it doesn't always work out that way.
80. I love Winnie the Pooh.
81. I'm rarely not nice.
82. I could not date a boy who wore g-strings.
83. I don't take painkillers when I get headaches.
84. My teeth are in much better nick than those of most people my age.
85. I try to accept when other people believe something different to me.
86. I love cuddles, but not more than anything.
87. I prefer dogs to cats.
88. I don't like calling strangers.
89. I like a cold beer on a hot day.
90. I hate having the feeling that I will fail.
91. I try to avoid fights - I don't like it when people are mad at me.
92. When one of my close female friends turns out to be a lesbian, as has happenned on more than one occasion, I chalk it up to the fact that perceptive women are bound to have a low opinion of men in general.
93. I love vegetables.
94. I like to give gifts.
95. Iím reasonably accepting of the fact that my life won't work out the way I want it to.
96. I worry a lot.
97. My vision is poor in both eyes.
98. I am vaguely considering getting a tattoo.
99. I'm addicted to Diaryland.
100. I have no idea what anyone else thinks is my best facial feature.
Hrm. It turns out I'm different to slumper in some ways. How about that? ;)
"He had a blue wing on his shoulder
It might have been a bluebird, I don't know" - Tom Russell
Previous / Next